FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Is This a Good Idea?
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005, 01:25 AM   #50
Lonermon
So when you do something like this, it DOES effect us all. Therefore we all have the right to heet you up. Better you feel the heet from us, than from a venomous bite!

im sorry im not buying it . i refuse to admit that my picture ,which has been gone for over a week . has affected you in any way shape or form other than to give you the false impression that you can unabashedly "heet me up"

and i can prove you wrong 100%

that picture was taken in november .
since then it has not appeared in the news .
since then no one has looked at it and decided to get bit
since then it has not been the focus of any legislation to change the current laws in this state or any other .

that picture has had NO effect on the herp industry at all .

you wana go on and on about people gettign bitten . no one was bitten . no one will ever be bitten by that picture . i guarantee it . its jsut a picture .

out of respect i removed it .
maybe i should define that word as it seems so many people that post here have no concept of what it means except in relation to a snake .
it is possible to respectfully tell someone that what they did is wrong . a few people have done that . most of you dont seem capable of it .

to anyone that wants to or has told me that freehandling is wrong . hey no problem . ill agree to that . ill even admit that i shoundt have taken that picture .

you wanna tell me that posting a picture gives you the right to hurl personal insults ? go to hell. im not buying it . there are a few people that have managed to convey there displeasure without makign accusations , claiming to know what i know or think or what my "attitude" is.to all of you armchair psychics . keep your day job . casue you really havent a clue .

you wanna tell me ive got no respect for venemous snakes , heh , well youve never seen me catch an eastern diamondback . believe me , i have pleanty of respect . you wanan disagree go ahead . youd be wrong .

you wanan tell me ive dammaged the industry . bull**** .

in fact . had y'all not chosen to make such a federal case out of this the 16 people that saw the picture would likely have said " thats a nice snake " or "he shouldnt be doing that " and it would have ended there . had anyone ever said to me

" hey i dont liek that picture becasue it sends a bad image , the image that its okay to free handle snakes . would you please take it down "

i would have said
" damn i didnt think of that . your right . " and deleted it .
instead you all come on like a liek a pack of hyenias . throwing insults and making really stupid assumptions .

but no one did that . in fact it was my idea to remove it . and i did . and here we are a week later . and now im being told that some of the insults were okay. do you really think that you have anything to say on this matter that hasnt been said ? do you really think one more person telling me how im ruining the industy is gonna change anythign ?

ive already made the only change i can . i deleted the picture :scatter: