FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Cut throat TT debate (not for the weak of heart!)
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2006, 04:06 PM   #9
WindyO
OK, have any of you seen any of the animals i am talking about? I'm just going to let this one die. I just felt there could be a rating other than personal. Something everyone could decide and judge by. Like with carrot tails i hear that you need 15% ct, or baldie no spots, or super hypo less than so many spots. Why couldn't we say it has to be deeper than this color on this % of it's body to be a ........? We can all name basic crayola colors. So why can't we categorize them into subclasses for color by putting a "y", "o" or "r" in with the SHT. I just thought this might be an interesting way to class them by a set standard. So it would eliminate some of the opinions. Unfortunately i am alone on this one so i will have to admit defeat. I was hoping to get some input from some people who are experienced with these types. I emailed Craig at TUG and he had a good point. He said they are SHT. He is not saying they are another morph. Just that they are unique to the morph in some ways. They consistently put out offspring that also display the same unique characteristics and they have a very rich color.