FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Mike @ Outback Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2016, 07:08 PM   #78
DollysMom
Is it just me, or does anyone else think this has morphed into shooting the messenger, albeit politely enough?

This thread would have ended long ago but the OP, who did nothing wrong except to buy a snake that was sold to someone else, and to honor a mutually agreed upon delivery date by awaiting shipment at the agreed to address, is being grilled up one side and down the other. She's now being told, again, she shouldn't even have posted because of assumptions others may make.

Also, maybe not everyone reads whole BOI threads, but I do. I've seen threads labeled bad guy where the evidence or lack thereof, quickly make it clear there is no bad guy in that case. I may not have many posts here but I have hours and hours of lurking and reading.

The OP even asked advice from a respected member before posting this info thread. Happily, I don't think you who are turning it on her will deter her from posting in the future, but what effect it may have on others is unknown.

When people are afraid to post BOI threads, good, bad, question, or info, the BOI loses its purpose.

For fear of going too much into policy and not this specific case I'll not comment on the purpose of the BOI and the validity of this info thread further, here.