FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Beware of Jeremy Heikel
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2004, 11:44 AM   #10
MatthewM
HMM Jeremy Heilel

Hello my name is Matthew Maribo of www.Mystical-Dragons.com

I actually tried emailing Jeremy Heinkel twice about an ad he posted on reptibid. In the ad he claims to have bought the dragon from me in January of last year. The problem with all this is my first season selling anything was this season in May 04, and back in January when he claims to have purchased said dragon Mystical-Dragons was not yet running.

I told him through the Questions & Answer part of that site that the dragon he was selling was not one of mine, as we produced our first babies this season 04. He then told me he purchased the dragon from a breeder at a show, and went by what the breeder had told him.

I then emailed him saying his ad said he purchased straight from me. I then asked him who he purchased the dragon from that told him it was from Mystical-Dragons linage, as whomever told him this knew about Mystical-Dragons before we ever produced anything, or had a completed web site up. I sent this email twice already with no answers to the questions as to who he purchased this dragon from that gave him the information he claims.

I do have the exact ad as it appeared on that site, but did not know how to post it here. What I did do was copy and pasted the ad here, but unfortunitly the pics do not show up. If anyone is interested in seeing the ad as it was posted please just drop me an emai,l and I'd be happy to send it. If you could even share it here that might help as well. Thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Active ReptiBid Users Online

Home
My Auction Tracker Help Desk Forgot Password Register Sell an Item Login Site Map Member Services Categories View All Gallery New Hot

Take Me There Advance Search Auction Items Buy It Now Items Closing Items Dutch Items Featured Auctions Feaured Picture Gallery Hot Items Items No Reserve Items With Bids New Items Auctions Your Tracking Auto Login Change Password Closed Items FAQ Home Log Out Lost Password Lost User Name Member Services My Account My Bids My Items My Page My Won & Sold Privacy Statement Register Report Fraud Sellers Fees Sell Items Sign In Site Map Suggest Category Update Registration User Agreement View Categories List View Feedback

Search By KeywordUser NameItem NumberLocation
Huge Proven Breeder Dragon Item number: #1096945553

Categories > Lizard > Bearded Dragons > Item Watch this item (track it in My Auction Tracker)

Starting bid: US $ 150.00

Time left: 1 Day 8 Hrs+
Started: Sat Oct 02, 10:05 PM
Ends: Mon Oct 04, 10:05 PM

Bids: 0 (bid history)

High bidder: No bids yet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
US $400.00

This option disappears
once a bid is placed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seller information

Jheikel (feedback 1 ) )
Read feedback reviews
Ask seller a question or view Q&A
View seller's other items
Mail this auction to a friend

Seller: You may ban a user from bidding.
This item has been viewed times

Payment Options: PayPal, Personal Check, Money Order Shipping Terms: Buyer Pays Origin: Captive Born

Reptile Auction Description Seller you may update this Description, close or remove Item

I bought this dgragon from Mystical Dragons in January of last year. He has proven to be an awsome dragon both in size and color. He is 21 1/4 inches long and weighes over 600 grams. He is extreamly aggressive with the ladies, but has a good enough temperment to handle.

Buyer pays shipping cost of 35$. I ship UPS

Click Thumbnails For Larger Picture

Reptile Auction Bid History High Bidder: You may retract your bid for a good reasion.

No bids yet...
Place a Reptile Auction Bid
Huge Proven Breeder Dragon
Item # - 1096945553

Buy It Now for $400.00
This option disappears
once the reserve price has been met.

Number of bids: 0
The High Bid Is: $150.00
The Lowest You May Bid Is: $150.00 Registration is required to make a bid!

Your Username: (used to track your bid)
Your Password: (must be valid)
Your Bid: $

Biding contract:
By placing a bid you are making a CONTRACT between you and the seller. Once you place a bid, you may not retract it. In some states, it is illegal to win an auction and not purchase the item. In other words, if you don't want to pay for it, don't bid!

Proxy bidding for all bids:
Please bid the maximum amount you are willing to pay for this item. Your maximum amount will be kept secret; Reptile Auction will bid on your behalf as necessary by increasing your bid by the current bid increment up until your maximum is reached. This saves you the trouble of having to keep track of the auction as it proceeds and prevents you from being outbid at the last minute unless your spending limit is exceeded. Also, in case of a tie for high bidder, earlier bids take precedence. And, keep in mind that you cannot reduce your maximum bid at a later date.
If you have bid on this item before, note that your new bid must be greater than your previous bid.
How to Bid

Register to bid - It's free, and required to bid or sell.
Know the Item - Read the full description of the item you are bidding on.
If you have questions about the item
(ask or view Q&A) BEFORE you place a bid.
Decide on the price, and submit your bid!

Seems Like a few things have been going wrong for Jeremy but I think I was mentioned above so figured I'd share what happened in my case here. I still would just love to know Jeremy who that breeder was that told you it was one of mine? Thanks

Matthew Maribo
www.mystical-Dargons.com