FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - whats everyones opinion of the scalless cornsnakes?
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 01:02 AM   #18
TripleMoonsExotic
You were acting like a jerk, plain and simple. That was all moot as everyone had let it go, yet two weeks later you bring your same BS back to the table?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Dum's View Post
someone postyed a paper completly contridictes triplemoons dehydration thing but triplemoon says its bologna cause its from 70s but still has nothing to back it up, if you posted something on a forum a yr or two ago to me it was seem easy enouvgh to go through your history and find it,whatever
I have thousands of posts over on Cornsnakes.com. You expect me to go through three years of post history to find it? I'm afraid I don't have that kind of free time. Since apparently you do, why don't you go on over and run the searches (I believe it was a PDF)? That was why I said where I had posted it several years ago...So that anyone interested could look the information up for themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Dum's View Post
seriously? anything but news paper is somessy i cant stand it
Yes, seriously. If you can't keep them on aspen, cypress mulch or any other fibber material, yes, that's not normal. What exactly don't you comprehend about that?

Honestly, your posts are so difficult to decipher I don't know how to take half of what comes from your keyboard.