FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Arachnophiliacs (Bruce Carr)
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 07:49 PM   #10
Arachnophiliac
Chris:
I posted the photos exactly as they were downloaded and then uploaded, no modifications. I suspect Fauna downsizes the photos, but I really don't know. I have been keeping and breeding tarantulas for 28 years and have only seen nematodes once. I remember very well what that looked I do not know where you get your spiders from, but if you are that familiar with them, you might want to shop elsewhere. That photo shows no nematodes whatsoever and nothing at all in the first place. Don't you also find it an odd coincidence that this has not happened with her sister and brother, both of whom are sitting right here? These spiders have been with me since hatching and are also completely healthy. I have sold nearly the entire eggsac to many people and none have come to me suspecting nematodes. About the paper towel, I know it was not soaked and I am amazed that you would even claim that it was. It can be clearly seen in the first photo that the towelling is barely damp at best and I only use a couple of drops of water. What I did find odd about your photo series, is that the later photos not only show more fluid in the mouth, but the paper towel is also dirtier. I will be curious to know about the other lab (what happened with the first one?), so do keep me posted..