FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Snakes at Sunset (Miami)
Thread: Bad Guy Snakes at Sunset (Miami)
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 02:18 PM   #119
Snakesatsunset
Its not about the money.....its about the sentence before last. Respect. When someone pretty much disrepects me or anyone , they dont deserve squat, doesnt matter how good their money is. You were not there , I was, and Caleb was with his friend. They made it feel like they wanted to swindle me for my snake. Doesnt matter the price, matters how it is done. I would have had NO problem selling it to him for $50.00 if he had not approached it the way he and his friend did. My mind set, and willingness to fulfill his want went out the door after a while. I gave them a 79.99 DISCOUNT to begin with. The price was RIGHT, the sex labeled was not.

Jonathan, I apologize for not talking to you and making you feel like I was annoyed, but I was not. I may have had my mind somewhere totally different, it happens to the best of us. We all have good and bad days. It is NEVER intentional. Caleb lied about name calling, etc and that is just not right.
But in the end, I would bend over backwards to make someone happy and have many many times. With the volume of people that walk through the door to buy or sell, I cant make everyone happy. If you look at numbers, you can see 1%-2% unsatisfied customers is actually very good. Thats the business side of things.