FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale 2.1 Aberrant Orthriophis moellendorffi - 100 Flower Ratsnake
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 12:45 PM   #1
EriksReptiles
2.1 Aberrant Orthriophis moellendorffi - 100 Flower Ratsnake

Hello,

I have a group of Aberrant O. moellendorffi available. There are 2.1, all aberrant, and hatched in 2014. Eating F/T mouse fuzzies.

This group is thriving. Unfortunately, I just need to make some room and some of my snake projects need to be slimmed down.

The price for the group is $1,600 + Shipping.

Thanks Erik

I live in Colorado, so if you're not local shipping will be required. I ship via FedEx priority overnight. I charge only what I have to pay for shipping, nothing extra. I do not charge for a box or heat/cool packs. All shipments include a live arrival guarantee, EVEN in the event of a carrier error, given that are you there to sign for the package on the first delivery attempt. I do prefer to send shipments as "hold for pickup" so they do not ride on a truck until delivered, especially in the summer/winter months when the temperatures are on the high/low end. I reserve the right to hold off shipping if I feel the weather is not acceptable. I want my geckos to arrive alive and will not shipping them in extremely hot or cold temperatures. I will communicate with you until shipping works for both you and I and will never just send a box out without getting confirmation that you will be there for them.

Preferred payment method is PayPal. I do not charge any fee to use PayPal. I can also accept USPS money orders, checks, bank transfers, etc. However some payment methods will require a wait time until the payment clears. Anything over $5,000, I would prefer bank transfers.

Please email me with what you're interested in and a zip code and I can give you a shipping quote. Any questions, just ask!
Attached Images