FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Change to mobile device appearance/format?
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2020, 12:07 PM   #12
WebSlave
Please bear in mind that other changes are in the works. For instance, I likely will be changing the way Google ads appear on the site. This may or may not be burdensome to some viewers, as a lot of this stuff is just "let's try it and see if it works better". Of course, "better" is subjective. It may be that more aggressive and intrusive ads are "better" from a financial aspect for this site, and maybe not so much for the general viewership. I know I have gone to sites where the ads were so overpowering and a pain in the butt enough that I don't go there as much as I would otherwise. But maybe I'm just an old crotchety SOB more so than most other people these days. To be honest, when I go to a site that is obviously geared to the mobile generation, I'm not real keen on going back to those sites neither.

So we will see. I will be watching the feedback from you all about the changes and make decisions accordingly.