FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - please help..ne 1 know hillary harms or rob snyder.in bowling green oh?
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2004, 06:35 PM   #4
serpentboy78
Question I saved every email and all the instant messages... how do i post all of that.?

i shipped via ups for those who asked... just as 100's of other ppl ship ups... now i know there is a lot controversy about ppl shipping via ups .... i feel that is beside the point though.... i have shipped for yrs thru them and never have had a problem..... now i do have pix of the box.... im gonna try to post it here... they want me to send them 1/2 of the $ for the so-called missing snake.... could someone also help me out with how to post all the emails i got from them or the instant messages i saved.. is that allowed.?thanx for the help.. and from now on i will take pix of the snakes ,the sac,or deli cup,and the box.... any more info would be gr8...... thanx.. mike clark..... now look at the pic... would'nt you think the delivery man would of mentioned something about the box arriving this way..? what should i do..? should i send them the $$$ or stand my ground....as i truly feel this is shady..?
Attached Images