FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Eddie Markward
Thread: Info Eddie Markward
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2015, 10:51 PM   #87
meowmeowkazoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by E_Markward View Post
Through out all this I have made many mistakes. I completely over estimated my rat breeding abilities, I underestimated the cost to feed a collection of that size. I failed to communicate issues and problems. I didn't make their priorities my priorities. I didn't ask for help when I needed it.

At this point all I can do is ask that the Payne's forgive me and work with me as we come to a resolution.

There will be many here that won't give me a second thought or chance. But for those that will all I ask is for the opportunity to earn your trust and respect again. I'm not asking that either be freely given, but that you would allow me to attempt to earn them.
As I have said earlier, the first steps to earning back the trust are to fully compensate Charlene for the following:

The $200 monthly fee, the value of animals that were lost, the cost of vet care, as well as additional compensation for the time that will be spent getting the animals back to health.

After that, my next step (if I were you) would be to reduce my collection to a more manageable size, and show the community that you are capable and committed to keeping your own animals healthy.

I have absolutely no doubt that you are capable of keeping snakes healthy. I can't presume to know what caused this to happen. I know it will take a long time to regain the trust of the community after this, but I also believe it is possible with hard work and dedication.