FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - john fallon aka john pual aka caryen heany
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2002, 12:51 PM   #6
Terry L. Vandeventer
John Fallon has been changing his name and email addresses over at kingsnake.com for the past month or so.  I ordered a pair of "high yellow" Spilotes from him early on.  After several long discussions about what I needed and absolutely did not need, I paypalled the money to him.  Nothing but a mess from that point on.  He sent the exact opposite of what he said he would send.  75% yellow banded-phase turned into beat-up 25% yellow, one being speckled.  I made it extremely clear in our very first telephone conversation that I would not accept any speckled ones or "average" specimens.  Well, not having the time and space here to go into everything bad about this deal (and there's more), I'm stuck with the snakes and the vet bills.  I offered to send them back via Delta at my own expense but he is nowhere to be found.

He claims to be a cop in Florida.  Seems to have only a cursury knowledge of herps.  I'm out but not too much I guess.  I've been in this business for 40 years and still get ripped every few years...  Watch out for John Fallon or whatever his name is today.

Terry Vandeventer
Arco Iris Herpetoculture