FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - About the BOI and it's future here...
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 01:12 PM   #22
WebSlave
I believe what many people are likely thinking is that they will wait to that day comes, then contribute. Except for the fact that once I make that decision, then that is it.

Seriously folks, I am getting out of the reptile business. This site will no longer provide advertising opportunities for me, will not fulfill any desire I used to have to help clean up this business I used to be in, and won't really offer me a damned thing beneficial if it is not helping me with my retirement financially and ESPECIALLY if it is a huge albatross around my neck because of the financial liability.

I've said it before that this site will only survive if it is operating in the black, and I SERIOUSLY meant that. I believe this site WILL survive with or without the BOI at this point, so I really don't need the liability if the majority of people here aren't willing to help me with that burden.

I really have nothing to lose at all at this point. You all just need to figure out if YOU have something to lose if it goes away. I've done my part since the beginning. Take the baton or not, I'm letting go of it.