FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - About the BOI and it's future here...
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 10:27 PM   #30
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
I would think if they had a lawyer and were planning on doing anything, they wouldn't be posting in a publicly accessible website. Nor do I think any of those horrid posts would be there. It doesn't look too good on them and I can see a decent lawyer being willing to take the case if they have detrimental things posted online.
Nope, I'm not taking those folks seriously at all. The point of my screen capture was to show that there are some people who may be considered as credible that apparently have an axe to grind over the BOI and willing to donate money to support a lawsuit against me and/or this site. I would be an absolute fool to ignore threats of this nature and not plan accordingly for the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
Q: If our BOI goes, are you going to close down BoardOfInquiry.com too?
Yep. Not that it ever went anywhere anyway..... The only reason it is still online is because I just haven't had the time nor initiative to recycle that vBulletin license into something else.

And in a like vein, so will all the BOI forums on this site, which includes the Canadian version. Not that I would be concerned about an international lawsuit, but without fail a lot of people would start posting local BOI issues within that forum, and we would be constantly having to peruse them and delete those that were not primarily Canadian in scope.