FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Snakes at Sunset (Miami)
Thread: Bad Guy Snakes at Sunset (Miami)
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 04:25 PM   #15
Snakesatsunset
Reptile Addictions- You do not spray the snake. Black Knight and Provent- a mite have been known to cause very adverse reactions, even death when used in chondro enclosures. Also, you can buy from the worlds most famous well known and respected breeders, dealers, hobbyists. I have gotten mites from them all.

Our store has three sections, sales floor section, a cave that nothing is for sale, and the back room. That chondro was placed in a display tree trunk in the cave, with only a burm in the same room. We spray all areas of our floor with pyrethrin so any loose crickets do not get out of store or travel around and chew on things. So any mite crawling from the tree trunk is going to walk right into a streak of prytherin on the ground that is based all around the edges and entrances to rooms. No worries there.
For your info, the snake is pretty much mite free, and will probably remain so. We have been doing this for years, and know what not to use and what to use on certain snakes. Been through it all.

We also have a routine here for maintaining and cleaning the store and its animals. We also feed the 1,000 rats, 500 mice, 20 boxes of crickets, and 6 boxes of worms that go through here TWICE a week.

There is no way we were putting that snake in any room with snakes for sale. As I said before , the original poster has lied about actual facts and distorted the truth. Stating conversations that never happened, and plain out lying.

If all the facts were put into place,you would know that a chondro was previously in the enclosure, and we took it out. You would also know that we leave snake sheds in almost all our enclosures because people like seeing them, ask questions about it, and many times realize notice their snake doesnt shed properly. We also have kids who always ask for them, shout out to their mom's that the snake shed, etc etc.

Jonathan, like I said, never heard of you, you can produce all you want, but I never heard of you and been around since the late 90;s. If I was a d$#k to you, its because you deserved it. Not because you were nice, and introduced yourself, talked, or asked questions, becuase you probably came in with an attitude, like your animals are better then anyone elses, wanted a certain amount of money for them, that was probably way to high, and I didn't want them. I never mean to be a d$%k, nor like to, but only when the times call for it.