FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Snakes at Sunset (Miami)
Thread: Bad Guy Snakes at Sunset (Miami)
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 05:23 PM   #17
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakesatsunset View Post
First off, you were told that the snake just arrived and was going to be treated.
So why was it even on the floor where customers can see it. Thats horrible! an not a good word on your store. Regardless if "you just got it" or not.
Quote:
Second that is why he was alone and seperate from the rest of the for sale in the store.
Already said but mites can walk a certain distance each day. An can live for two weeks without blood. You think they wont find some animals to thrive off of else where in your store?
Quote:
Snakes come and go DAILY, we sometimes get perfect mite-free , healthy, captive snakes that are mite infested imports and were sold to us as cb great animals, but are not. We cannot help that, but to treat the animal, and fix it up.
Again, so why put unhealty or unsellable animals in plain eye of the public?
You dont have a quarantine area?
Quote:
I cannot put that animal in the back with thousands of perfecctly fine ones. That was the best choice considdering its location, and proximity to others.
So the healthy great shape animals are in the back? and the unhealthy animals are on the floor where they would be sold?
When you say "in the back" does that mean in a employee section or a for all section? May help me understand.
I can say i dont know you, but the picture is horrible. Also i Know Jonathan and dealt with him for quite some time. I know he would not say anything publicly like he did if was not the TRUTH!