FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Snakes at Sunset (Miami)
Thread: Bad Guy Snakes at Sunset (Miami)
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 06:51 PM   #20
Snakesatsunset
Wendy, your taking this out of context by alot. YOU CANNOT USE PROVENT A MITE/BLACK KNIGHT ON CHONDRO ENCLOSURES. Did not mean to refer to the actual snake itself. There have been lots of incidents of chondros croaking due to the residue, and just plain presence of it. Some people say black knight,some provent a mite, I say both. There is no problem with leaving sheds in an enclosure, hell most breeders leave them to entice more breeding. Unless it is rolled up and has urates and feces in it, then is left for the "look" of it that people enjoy.

People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Please look at the reputation of the original poster. Then tell me that I am doing something wrong. The snake had mites, happens all the time. We stay away from it as much as possible, but we cannot control what someone sends us. We also do not want to spread mites,so we isolate the best we can, and the tree trunk that is free standing, not near anything else but a m albino burmese (which isclaimed to be "emaciated" and really is not at all!)

Look at link below and tell me the posterhas any right to saywanything?
http://redtailboa.net/forums/help-me...ll-python.html

Also Wendy, you purchase t-shirts and animals from a wholesale division of ours. Have not in a while, but I specifically remember you saying they were the best wholesale animals you have gotten and repetetively thanked me as well as your partner/mom.