FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Exotics-r-us/ Ray Hunter/ Ricky D
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2003, 11:20 PM   #4
oreganus
Question Okay Ray, let's get this straight....

You are going to sit here and say that you had these gabbies for quite awhile and they were eating great????? WHY IS IT RAY THAT YOU SENT A 5ft GABOON AND IT WEIGHED ABOUT 4LBS???? Can anyone say that is "well fed and doing great"? YOU TOLD ME ON THE PHONE OVER AND OVER THAT THESE SNAKES WERE AT LEAST TWO MONTHS IN CAPTIVITY! THEY WERE STILL IN THE CRAP STAINED BAGS THAT THEY WERE IMPORTED IN. How many others are having the same trouble with you guys? I am sure that if you don't take care of their problems, they are going to be on here shortly. I have spoken to at least two other people going through the same EXACT problems with you. As far as partners, YES, Ken and I are friends, as far as ED, he is a bigger thief and liar then you and Ricky put together. But don't feel good, because that isn't that great of honor. As far as being fair, you can ask anyone what I have said over and over when there has been problems, I always say, "Maybe Ray is right and It is RICKY, not RAY'S fault". YOU said yourself that you didn't like the way Ricky was running the business and selling B grade animals, why not just come clean and admit you sent out crap animals? As far as the venomoid thing, you are just hoping to make me look like the scumbag you are. Yeah, I sell venomoids, but they are HEALTHY AND WELL MAINTAINED, UNLIKE THE GARBAGE YOU PEDDLE. Don't worry, I will post pics of the neglected,respiratory infected junk that you sent us. Why don't you go sell used cars? YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW TO LIE AND RIP PEOPLE OFF TO MAKE MONEY. Oh I forgot, It isn't Ray's fault, It is Ricky's. One last thing, CALL DELTA AND FIND OUT ABOUT THAT CLAIM, THEY HAD THE SNAKES AND I HAVE NEVER SOLD A SMALL BLACK SPITTER TO ANYONE THAT WAS THE SAME SIZE AND TYPE THAT I GOT FROM YOU. YOU GO AHEAD AND TELL ME WHO I SOLD IT TO, GO AHEAD.
Kevin Smith