FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Terri Sommella Fire and Ice Dragons -- Nightmare
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 03:52 AM   #244
Lynden
Terri Sommella's "potential"customer handling today

Hi Jonathan,
You don't know me, but I wanted to thank you for your post on fauna classifieds regarding Terri Sommella. I don't have a bearded dragon, but am going through the research to make sure I get the setup first before the dragon. I found "Fire and Ice Dragons" to be a very informative website with beautifully intricate dragons so I thought I'd email a few questions so I could make sure I can afford and get the right setup before I purchased one. Her responses to my questions led me to google her, which led me to the forum post you created. You may have not won the battle, but I think you're winning the war on this one. You saved me and I'm sure countless others from financial and emotional loss.

Terri Sommella's responses are attached below...enjoy

Thanks again!
-Lynden (I'm now a new member of fauna classifieds )

--- On Sat, 12/10/11, info@fireandicedragons.com <info@fireandicedragons.com> wrote:

From: info@fireandicedragons.com <info@fireandicedragons.com>
Subject: Re: bearded dragon terrarium
To: "Lynden Vazquez" <flyingsquirrel123@yahoo.com>
Date: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 9:14 PM

If I read what you said correctly, you are looking for information we provide as a service to customers.
----- Original Message -----
To: info@fireandicedragons.com
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2011 12:09 AM

I understand Christmas is coming and you're stressed out or something, but I hope you don't treat all your potential customers this way. Now I feel obligated to look elsewhere.

Thanks anyway.
-Lynden
--- On Sat, 12/10/11, info@fireandicedragons.com <info@fireandicedragons.com> wrote:

Date: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 8:49 PM

A juvenile set up according to our shopping list is cheap. The adult set ups are different and there are options.

Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2011 11:47 PM

Okay, but can you at least give me a ball park figure of how much everything will cost? Assuming I get your $400-$500 bearded dragon. I can't spend money on something if it doesn't fit my budget.

-Lynden

Date: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 7:59 PM

Hi,

Once you make your purchase from us, I will email you a shopping list.

Regards,

Terri

Terri Sommella
Fire and Ice Dragons
I.O. Box 44
Littlestown, PA 17340
USA
1-717-359-8669
www.fireandicedragons.com
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000688976689
terri@fireandicedragons.com

Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2011 10:01 PM
Subject: bearded dragon terrarium

Hi there,
I was reading through your "care sheet" webpage and came across www.customcages.com. I emailed them asking what you use and they told me either their package A or package B option. Here's the link to that page: http://www.customcages.com/index.cfm...t&categoryid=1

Do you use package A or B? Is the lighting included the same that you use or different? Did you only buy the terrarium itself and buy the lighting separately?

I don't have a bearded dragon right now, but very interested and want to make sure I understand all the costs and what I need before I get one. I'm using your care sheet and "The Bearded Dragon Manual" I purchased to set myself up correctly.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!
-Lynden