FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Baby Siamese Crocodile (Crocodylus siamensis) for sale
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 09:48 AM   #10
kensalazarintheglades
Listen Sir,

I see that you post enough ‘stuff’ to qualify in internet terms as a ‘troll’.

I looked at your website (which was last updated years ago, offering things long sold).
You are a retailer with what I am able to determine NO SCIENCE BACKGROUND. Further, you have no indication of having ANY experience with crocodilians at any time (your name, or that of your business is unassociated with any crocodilian licensing in the United States).

Why is it you feel ‘empowered to make comments or critiques regarding the nuances of the crocodile page? More poignantly; you are obviously blind to the fact that the ad regarding the Siamese crocodile is a fraud and some innocent (and foolish) person will send this gypsy thief the $700 he asks for an animal that does not exist.

You have boas and ball pythons and some Australian intergrades, perhaps stick to those pages. You have no business on the crocodile pages.

Further, as far as our history goes, in the ten transactions on Fauna we have ‘bought into’, we have been robbed every time. Truly the site is ‘robbery by mouse click’. In fact, one time we had one of your five-star members arrested by the sheriff up in King County Washington for fraud.

Finally, we do not explore boas or ball pythons. We study crocodiles. We have credentials for this. We do not sell anything. In fact, we have a range of licenses that no one outside a zoological park has, and we have them as a private research group.

Kindly sir, stay with you colubrids and boas. Your headmistress interference is patently offensive given that the discussion engaged in was to save the innocents from being ripped-off on this site.