FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - What are your priorities in life?
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2005, 12:12 AM   #10
RedQuake
Come to think of it, i don't know if i can have kids. I take for granted that i will be able to but until i actually try to get pregnant i won't know for sure. I didn't mention anything about my animals/reptiles. How aweful of me LOL. It is a priority in my life to expand on my family of reptiles. I guess for now i'm happy with those i have. I would like to breed the groups i have now plus get some of the larger reptiles but until i have a house of my own thats just not going to happen. I should really just put the house thing at the top of my list cause everything else would fall into place once that happened. Ok not everything (like the trip to Europe for example) but it would make me the happiest woman on the planet LOL. I would have the space to do more artwork and the peace to actually sit and create without being disturbed 24/7 LOL.

I didn't mention anything about school either........shame on me LOL. I do want to return to school parttime or full time, most likely parttime. I'm not sure what exactly i want to do there though. Ok thats a priority....finding out what i want to do with the rest of my life LOL