FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Rhode Island Reptile Enclosures: Warning
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2016, 01:31 PM   #44
MissFirefly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhode Island Reptiles View Post
about the phone thing... , my "day Job" does not allow the use of cell phones due to equipment and servers etc. we work in mechanical rooms and basemtns where most networking equipment is held, Generally speaking there is little to no service,

When i don't answer it's never on purpose, Which is why, when you don't hear from me and i text, Again one day I can do the building full time and not have to deal with those types of issues.
While I appreciate respecting your day job, you can't use that as a crutch to not be in regular and clear communication with your customers. Sounds like you have probably taken in more orders than you can reasonably handle and instead of being straight forward about delays provide excuses and spotty communication.

Again, I do not believe you are out to scam people but it is your responsibility to meet reasonable deadlines and if you can't, be honest and in touch with your customers. Telling your customer that you are on route with enclosures and then just failing to show up without any contact is inexcusable.