FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Rhode Island Reptile Enclosures: Warning
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2016, 11:00 AM   #47
Mister Internet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhode Island Reptiles View Post
I agree. No excuse at the end of the day. My day to do should not fall onto the customer.
Do you admit, then, to knowingly lying to customers about being en route with cages when you never intended to be? And to telling two separate customers that you were delivering their cages at the same time, with no intention of delivering either?

I get that this guy is swamped and trying to dig his way out, but I feel like people are giving him a pass on a lot of shady misdirection/lying to keep the house of cards standing. He may very well be a "good guy" who just got behind, but an honest businessman does not lie to customers about deliveries that are on the way, or that he's heading out in the car to deliver, and then not show up... this is merely a variation on "the check's in the mail". Is everyone really willing to overlook all that as just "well he's a good guy who got behind"? When a good guy gets behind, he doesn't flat out lie to his customers, does he?