FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Mods who are SOOOOO smart they don't even have to read the guidelines
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 01:40 PM   #17
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Greathouse
Wes,
I really have no desire to engage you on this, and I'm sure that you'll point out, as you have in the past, that it's none of my business. But I think that I can answer your question very simply - it's a matter of tact and finesse.

If I started a public thread with the title: Wes is SOOOOO smart that he doesn't even have to read the guidelines, and then proceeded to insult your intelligence in the body of the thread in an effort to dramatically expose what may have been a mistake on your part, how would you have answered?

As I have stated in the past, I honestly believe that you have much to offer this site. The problem is, we seem to be seeing more posts like this, then of the ones that will actually make people listen, think, and respond.
I was thinking along the same guidelines here.

Wes, you know i respect you and what you have to say, But its the WAY you go about saying it that gets you into trouble. Not what you say. There are ways to go about these sorts of things better, and i believe you know that just as much as anyone here.

Can i ask though, why DO you go so far as to step over that fine line? Is it only out of spite against the people who you call on it as well? is it to make a point?
You ARE intelligent, and i guess id just like to know your motives behind why you go so far?