FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - I want my user name changed
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 06:17 PM   #41
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by sschind View Post
Ya think maybe it was sarcasm? I could be wrong and I know its hard to tell on line but do you think anyone would seriously be suggesting quitting school to get a job to pay a $25.00 fee for an online reptile site. Its one of the few posts that actually did make me LOL.

If I'm wrong and reptile geek was serious then yeah, I agree with the rest of you.
He's quite the troll, that one - he might be in the running for the lowest karma/reputation, someday, if he sticks around for a while & develops his skills...but for now, he's still a rank amateur.
Even that statement is more acknowledgement than he deserves, as it qualifies as "feeding".

Kernel - as has been stated a few times now, if you don't want to upgrade your membership, don't.
I'm sure as an unemployed 17 yr old, money is tight; but perhaps - since you're still living on your parents' dime - maybe you should curb your spending on reptiles. What's going to happen to the animals when you decide you want a social life, or to further your education...you get a job, or (gasp) decide to move out and face the world?? It sounds as if you've already bitten off more than you can chew, and you're still being spoon fed.