FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - !!! ATTN: Veasna Muth STOLE $450.00 FROM ME! AVOID AT ALL COSTS, SCAM ARTIST !!!
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2004, 04:10 PM   #22
Philly
We all have opinions and it's a fun world we live in for it. In as much, I made a decision to bring my case forward. One week, two weeks, three weeks, whatever. I expected a package on Thursday and he didn't deliver nor did he contact me.

I'm not here to have shouting matches with anyone because in the grand scheme of it all, it really does not matter one bit.

Like I mentioned before, it's people like this who make it bad for the small breeder to grow in this business. Other people read threads like this and think twice before ordering from the small breeders because of these type of horror stories. We have to "raise the bar" with respect to handling proper business in the reptile industry. People are here defending this person when they should be outraged and demand that sellers get their acts together when handling business.

In retrospect, if you worked two weeks and expected to be paid on Friday. Wouldn't you be pissed off if you didn't get paid by your employer and even worse, when you tried to speak to your boss via phone/email/etc he was no where to be found? It's your money and you've earned it. Why should you have to wait a prolonged period of time before ranting and raving? I'm confident that you wouldn't follow your own advice and wait by passively while twiddling your fingers.

I don't have anything else to add to this thread and ask that the "flaming" come to a halt. I've spoke my case and I stand by it. We as a community of reptile breeders/brokers/buyers must demand and expect superior customer service. Isn't that what the BOI is about?

The court is in recess.