FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale CB Male Argus Monitor 4 months old
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2023, 04:34 PM   #1
AvariceGator
CB Male Argus Monitor 4 months old

Name:  IMG_0056.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  646.8 KB

Name:  IMG_0106.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  330.5 KB

Great little guy, fantastic eater (pounding several hoppers per day), and super inquisitive, the largest of his clutch. He's about 2ft long, and growing fast. I've been building trust with him for the past two months, he's at the point where he will climb onto my arm for tong feeding, and he loves to free roam (supervised of course). He's still not thrilled about being handled, he lets you know with a hiss, but has never bitten and never tail whipped. Just squirmy and offended if picked up.

I think if someone finished up my trust building, he should make a very good pet, especially as he gets older and more confident. He's always trying to figure things out, and would benefit best with a keeper willing to allow him ample time to explore outside of his enclosure.

Honestly I'm really sad to let him go, however there has been an emergency with my wife's health, and I no longer have the time or stability to give him the interaction he needs. It's a shame, he's got such a great personality, but I simply do not have the time to give him what he needs.

Asking 300$ for him. The low price is due to him having very minor noserub from the past couple weeks that I haven't had the time to let him out. Like I said, he REALLY likes to explore.

I am located in Woodland Hills CA, have never shipped a reptile before, but may be willing for the right home, for any inquires or further questions please leave a reply here or feel free to send an email to tyler.c.hiebert@gmail.com