FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info TGR Rack Heat Tape Connection Issue
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 08:10 PM   #21
elthznd901
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewRussLLC View Post
Ah yes, here we go again. I assume you're also the one posting fake negatice reviews of TGR everywhere? Im not surprised Eric has no time for this ridiculousness.

This is nothing but petty paranoia at best, and slander by competiter at worst. Has anyone been harmed, has anything at all happaned? No.

Eric has said he will bring legal action against those posting fake reviews and lying. And I say good! Its his right. Can you afford to cover the costs of TGR's lost profits? Definately not, so i would stop posting stuff like this.

I don't speak for Eric or TGR, i am simply a happy customer. I doubt youll ever see him waste his time on here.
I am not sure if you are referring to me(the original poster) or someone in this post.. but there is nothing fake about this(and i am surely not a competitor.. although I am a bit annoyed I have a $300 table essentially and had to relocate all of my animals until I decide to correct this). Anyone with these racks(unless he fixed newer ones) can easily take apart the heat tape and check for themselves.

The heat tape manufacturer was notified and reached out to TGR as well. I also asked a few electricians opinions and they stated the same.. although not illegal definitely not safe. Either way.. everyone can make their own assessment and decide for themselves.

I have a feeling the only legal action surrounding this that will be viable might involve if someone gets hurt or injured because the connection causes a fire.