FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Deans Reptiles
Thread: Bad Guy Deans Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 04:06 PM   #260
jbayles78
No my jbayles78@att.com account has changed and I cannot access it to change change my password. My internet was changed and for some reason I have not been able to acess that account for a long time. I just gave up and moved on. Matt Walker clearly stated that I was banned in his post so if that is not the case please let him know. I realize that some people will be out for blood over the issue with Ashley Caspillo but I have realized that she had issues way before I had any contact with her and I have taken all precautions since then because I do currently have animals breeding and I would like to attempt to get my rep back a little. I will start small and go from there. I also am doing no shipping and only meeting in person to take any confusion away from who I am and to ensure all deals are done well. You can bring up any identitiy issues but the fact that I want all transactions face to face showns I am not hiding. I may someday be able to shipbut until then I just want to keep my hobby going in the best way I can. All face to face transactions.