FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guy Joe Kahn aka jskahn
Thread: Good Guy Joe Kahn aka jskahn
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2016, 11:31 PM   #1
nickolasanastasiou
Joe Kahn aka jskahn

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHN!

For me, Joe Kahn is a great gentleman to work with in transactions or to just toss ideas and information back and forth with.

Very generous. Has some foci on particular species (or variants within species) of chelonians that I am drawn to. The animals he has sent to me have been incredible examples of their respective species, locales, and color forms and I recommend him highly if he has what you are looking for.

He cares a lot for the animals he keeps and always wants what is best for them. If he feels something just does not have the ability to do best long-term in a particular climate, he is not hesitant to place that something in a situation where the climate might afford it a greater chance of success and prosperity.

Aside from that, his willingness to freely share information is appreciated compared to the somewhat more insular norm. Additionally, when he asks for a suggestion, he actually gives the suggestion a shot instead of dismissing it out of hand like many people have a natural tendency to do. That is a relatively uncommon quality for many keepers. Especially keepers who have been successfully working with their animals for a long, long time.