FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Kameron White
Thread: Bad Guy Kameron White
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 04:33 PM   #254
Maida
Kameron certainly has trouble communicating eloquently. But does that alone really make him guilty of anything? I'm not saying he's definitely innocent, but he was understandably upset to find this thread here (wouldn't you be?).

At this point, I believe the matter has already been resolved as much as it can be. Kameron said he's fine with keeping the animal, and that was something he decided even before this thread was posted. At $800, it's still considerably more than I've seen similar Lewisi's going for. I was reluctant to post in this thread at all, because the format is quite odd to me. I have never before seen a merchant bashing one of their customers because the customer was unhappy with their product. I did, however, interrogate Kameron in private messages, which seems the only way to actually get him to respond to direct questions.

The photos: If Kameron's intention was to scam Tyjohn by posting pictures of a different animal, why would he wait until after Tyjohn created a thread about him? Logically, that doesn't make sense. If Kameron was actually that cunning, his first move would've been to create a thread damning Tyjohn with those photos, and then demanding ALL of his money back (without returning, which is the industry standard for SNAD cases, especially for PayPal). Despite posting numerous times in this thread, Tyjohn never disputed the photographic proof by saying Kameron took pictures of a different animal. If anything, he confirmed them by posting one of the same pictures, and stating Kameron sent it to him immediately after receiving the shipment.

The $100: The original agreement, as seen in emails, was for Tyjohn to refund $450 before Kameron would ship the animal back. Both parties agreed to this, and Tyjohn only sent the $100 after he abruptly changed his mind and refused the original deal. Kameron has not refunded the $100 because he's still waiting for the other $350 that was agreed upon. Normally, this would not be a typical return policy. However, in cases of bait-and-switch or SNAD, normal return policies do not apply.

I don't profess to know with certainty who is the innocent or guilty party here. I am simply saying it's important to look beyond how things are being said, and analyze what is being said -- along with the evidence.

Lastly, if Tyjohn is innocent, why was he so vague with the original photographs sent to Kameron? Why take ambiguous photos through a cage when he had better, clearer photographs of the animal? Also consider the "discreet" payment, and Kameron's trouble communicating. To me, Kameron looks much less like a cunning scammer, and more like an easy target.