FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Manny Frade of Prefect Predators
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 04:12 PM   #92
meowmeowkazoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jendee View Post
Mike adams recently bought a boa from manny the comparision pics were drastic. Several others out there I hope they contribute as well

Also ever notice he advertises things as such "bloody sunglow possible hypo female" in a boa group on fb this guys like hey look at my bloody sunglow i just bought i dont understand the possible hypo part kinda new with genetics?"
Alot of people commented um thats a hypo ņot a bloody sunglow.....he argued with us. I said what the ad should have said hypo possible het blood possible het albino female. No this guys like oh hes a really big breed and sells hundereds of babies i think he knows what he is talking about!!

Sneaky and shady all trying to make a buck this poor new kid didnt even know anybetter...im going to search for this convo it was awhile back several people had commented on it ill try and copy and paste it here too
The way he lists his snakes is a little confusing, but it's not dishonest. A bloody sunglow possible hypo boa would be a hypo that is a possible het for bloody sunglow.

Here is the picture from photobucket: