FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy sick reptiles from duron and matt
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 12:43 AM   #73
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
I personally know Duron but I refuse to speak on behalf of any biases.
Yeah, I'm sure your input is entirely objective. Since I'm instantly curious about anyone who actually knows and would vouch for Duron, I decided to do a bit of digging. What can I say? I have entirely too much free time on my hands.

Quote:
I have been in the reptile industry longer than most people on this forum
Always Ahmed J.
Aka blackzilla
Oh, really? That's pretty interesting. Cause it definitely seems to conflict with what I've found. I noticed someone with an extremely similar user name on YouTube, "blackzillaaa". I searched through this person's videos, and noticed that this user happened to upload a video about some of the very same animals that you've previously listed for sale here on Fauna: Ctenosaura melanosterna. I also noticed This Video, which is labeled, "Ahmed Johnson and Bobby Carter run into a serpent while bmx riding in the hollywood hills." I noticed that the person holding the snake not only looks fairly young, but also appears to be the same guy inThis Video, which is described as, "Ahmed Johnson's summer time flatland bmx session in Humboldt County." To me, it seems that that Ahmed Johnson appears to be a reasonably young man. That idea seems to be supported by the following excerpt:

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/REPTIL...ED.-a080520245
Quote:
REPTILE LOVERS WARMHEARTED TOWARD THE COLDBLOODED.
Link to this page
Byline: Nicole M. Campbell Staff Writer
Ahmed Johnson, 15, of West Los Angeles, knew exactly what he was getting into as he shopped for another spider to add to his collection. The teen has two arachnids, a scorpion, snake and hedgehog.....
Seeing as that article was written in 2001, that Ahmed Johnson would be roughly 27 now. After seeing This Ad that you posted on Arachnoboards, I couldn't help noticing that you're also into spiders. Unless you're actually going to try to say that you're a different Ahmed Johnson, and that they really are just astounding coincidences, I just have to wonder how a guy in his late 20s can justify the following statement:
Quote:
I have been in the reptile industry longer than most people on this forum
It certainly appears that your claims are somewhere between exaggeration and outright falsehoods. Between you and Matt/"Brandon", it just seems that Duron attracts liars who are worthy of zero credibility. There's an old idiom that addresses this. I believe it has something to do with 'birds of a feather', and their flocking tendencies. I'll save you the trouble of thinking up a convincing lie: Let me guess...you were filming your son riding BMX, and you're actually Ahmed Sr., right? This just keeps getting better and better.