FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy sick reptiles from duron and matt
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 01:05 PM   #79
AlamoAgama
Quote:
Originally Posted by da noonsta View Post
DURON ISN'T AFFILIATED WITH THAT MAN I SHOULD KNOW IN FACT DURON HAS ALWAYS DONE GOOD BUSINESS WITH ME AND PEOPLE I KNOW IM NOT RELATED TO HIM IN ANYWAY BUT I TRUST THIS MAN LIKE WE ARE BLOOD RELITIVES , DURON IS A TRUE REPTILE LOVER WHO DOESNT TAKE PLEASURE IN BAD BUSINESS
for some reason i thought duron keeps his reptiles at matts, i also know that matt has/had access to durons facebook, and would often claim "oh he posted those pictures those are not my reptiles" on his facebook.

on durons facebook he has multiple pictures of frilled dragons and sailfin dragons on beach sand.

i know duron loves his reptiles but he needs to wipe his stuff clean from all of matts photos and reptiles. and start freash.

i had an issue with a frilled dragon he sent me. the frilly was very thin and was sold to me as a female but from day one i knew it was a male. i could not positively sex the frilly because he was SO thin and had little to no body fat on him. i did not want to probe him or pop him. once he gained weight i probbed and popped him and sure enough. male.

duron is a good guy but he has to stop dealing with matt. period.. and he needs to pull all his reptiles out of matts house (if they are still there) and just start fresh. he can do it on his own. he doesnt need a "partner"

i found this thread when searching armadillow lizards. go figure.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...archid=3007908