FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 08:17 AM   #1135
amercnwmn
Quote:
Originally Posted by sally-dog View Post
Ashley does not have that same information on her necropsy, indicating she did not test this animal for the disease, when it very well could have died from it.
Ahh the "Case of the Missing Addendum".

One of those tests that all was required was a phone call to the vet/lab that performed the test to get the missing page that MIGHT have showed the results of the pathology. I find it convenient that's missing, and hasn't been a priority.
Still wondering about all the other "toxicology" reports she claims to have done. Even though PATHOLOGY would be the tests we'd need.

And yes, Adrya has lost more Boas than Pythons at this point, if I recall correctly.

The old "Pythons would be dead by now" and "Pythons die off faster than boas" was an antiquated Melissa Kaplan report from Anapsid based on the original manifestation of the disease.

That stuff is old news, and it would be WONDERFUL if people would realize it and try to at least spread the NEW and ACCURATE info, even though there's still a LOT that is UNKNOWN.

Anyone wanting to read more about IBD can check out Dr. Jacobson's paper he sent. I put it on Google Docs for anyone to reference. https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...CMOEjJgK&hl=en