FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 10:28 AM   #1139
reticguy76
i understand where you (and the others are coming from) and i do agree to a point. i have been raised and still believe in the buyer beware realm of purchasing. if someone is going to buy something (especially a live animal), they should, or it just seems natural to me, that you do research before purchasing. i have never bought a car, or house, or credit card without reading up on it first and then deciding if thats the what i wanna get and from who i wanna get it from. maybe im just old school.

nonetheless, there are forums out there that also offer a classifieds section, i would understand being more cautious and such on forums such as that (especially if ads were up from her), but the forum(s) that have that are purely a enjoyment and talking snakes (retics) are just that, enjoying these animals.

and that is why there are pm ability, it keeps it non-public and thus, as drama free as possible.

so for me, unless she starts advertising or hinting of advertising, on non-public sales forums, she is simply a member sharing her animals