FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Scammed by Andrew Michael Popp Las Vegas, NV
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 06:52 PM   #622
nickolasanastasiou
Well, he would not have been able to verify if they were hets or not by being there. He would have been able to verify/dispute the sizes, however. Also, getting an in-person read on the seller for body language cues could have potentially added value, but those vary with the person making them as well as the interpreter (I sometimes cross my arms when I am interested in something, while many will do the same as they mentally close themselves off to some part of a conversation; I have had this misconstrued more than once and have adjusted my non-verbal communication accordingly). Anyway, due diligence before the purchase was the way to go instead of afterwards. Unfortunately, that does not help anyone now. I do not think Chris Davis has enough substance for a winning case at this point. I do not think Andrew Popp has made the legitimacy of the animals compelling at this point. By the time he gets a heap of babies from breeding the females in question to a caramel male (or snow male) such that they might not prove out with a convincingly large sample size, years may have passed. I am not sure going to the trouble of court will be worthwhile when that happens and he might have to recoup what he has spent via the sales of albino het caramel and double het for snow offspring while waiting to find out what is up with the genetics of the females. It is a tough situation to be stuck with. He is not left with nothing, but it is far from what he paid for ***if*** they do not prove out as het for caramel. If they do prove out, then this was a special kind of cluster.