FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Kalico Gecko / Jeremy Heikel - Bad Business ; Leopard Geckos
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 06:31 PM   #19
Fireballs007
Good evening all. Thank you all for responding. Admittedly this has bot been our greatest hour. We are going through a period of expansion and ultimatly I dropped the ball on this one. Per our policies we offered Ashleigh a full refund and because it was our mistake a free shipping label back to us. At Kalico Gecko we focus on our Customer Service and would like to make her happy but the temper tantrums and name smearing has sort of tied our hands in this situation. The “Cursing” she is referring to is towards a group of individuals that constantly barrate and harrass me. The got words that were fitting of the treatment I received. There has never been anything but compassion in this situation towards Ashleigh but the demands are unreasonable. Its posted on my page that refunds are only given when an animal is returned. Again I appologize that you are upset. Frankly I would be 2. We messed up. But you have been offered what you are going to be offered.