FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - usark lawsuit
Thread: usark lawsuit
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 06:17 PM   #13
CwnAnnwn
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneynboalich View Post
Any animal added to the lacey must be added do to proof that fws has to so they are invasive or potential invasive....
To who? The FWS only has to prove TO ITSELF they where dangerous. What you are going to argue in court?

Here is how your arguement will go.

You-
Your honor, Secretary of the Interior has clearly never read one ounce of information about anything. Here is 1,000,000 sources the prove everything that he has ever said to be 100% a lie.

Judge-
Secretary of interior, do you stand behind your claim that these are dangerous creatures?

Secretary of the Interior-
Yes. I was told by a 8 ball to ban these animals. The only authority I need by law is what ever I feel like doing. There is zero language in the lacey act, besides I believe they are dangerous to uphold my ruling on it. You see. I don't care what the 1 million sources have to say. I can say that they are dangerous on a coin flip. And since I say they are dangerous, they are.

Judge-
Well since there is nothing that actually says you have to back up your feelings they are dangerous in the laws. I have to find you did your job. The 5 stay on the lacey act.

judge to you-

I understand you are upset about this. But the Secretary of the Interior does not have to prove anything. All he has to is think they might be dangerous. If the law said, he has to prove they are, then you would have won. But it just says he has think they are dangerous. So you lose.

Now, no where in the lacey act does it say it was meant for interstate commerce. But in the same breath it only says that the Secretary of the Interior finds they are dangerous. Not proves, but finds.