FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - So. California Crittering
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 10:32 AM   #2
George J. Ward
The little dark colored snake looks to be a juvenile coachwhip. They are very similar to the racers as you know and that one looks just like a juvenile clouber constrictor priapus or clouber constrictor constrictor. Coachwhips and racers change as they mature to their adult colors. Where are you from originally if you don't mind me asking?? Do you have any interest or have been to S.Florida to collect?? If not look me up. I can take you all over here to catch all kinds of crazy stuff(exotics). I am a state licensed trapper as well as licensed to sell,possess and exhibit reptiles and amphibs.My name is George and you can contact me anytime@georgeward7416@yahoo.com or call(772-240-3456) I would love to go to Cali to collect. I have been from Canada to Key West and from the east coast, west and s.w. to s.w.Texas,Mexico,and I was the first person ever approved by the Puerto Rican government to catch and remove the green iguanas there.Hit me up my fellow field collector! Thanx Geo! Yep Coachwhip!