FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guy Nick Lillis
Thread: Good Guy Nick Lillis
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 07:23 AM   #14
AllisonLeigh
Had I seen you say that what she stated in the other thread wasn't true as far as agreeing to a resolution based on not releasing the documents I would have thought exactly that. I assumed quite early on that the thread was baseless, however her stating that you made her agree to not share the paperwork, and then no denial from you was what made my brain start to itch... but, you're right, you don't have to explain yourself to anyone... including potential future customers. That is totally your right.

I genuinely do feel for you that someone such as the OP (not of this thread, this thread's OP seems lovely and I congratulate him on his new animal and apologize for derailing it further) can make random statements and you're left to cleanup after them. Personally, I think if you just stated "The OP is more than welcome to share the paperwork and it will have no affect on our resolution" or something along those lines, then I'd be back to assuming your animals are perfectly healthy and it being on her to prove otherwise. Again, I know you don't owe me or anyone else questioning you this, however I think it would put potential customers minds at ease knowing that wasn't true.