FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Beware: Gerald (Jerry) and Melissa Johnson
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 05:22 PM   #1
tejasranger
Thumbs down Beware: Gerald (Jerry) and Melissa Johnson

These two were auctioning Ball Pythons on Reptileauctions.com as Snake_Ball_Boy. He was advertising his snakes as LTC that had been in his collection from 2 up to 3 yrs. He also offered a 100% health guarantee. I unfortunately purchased 4 Big Females for a total of $700. When they arrived they were emaciated, scarred, scabbed and infested with ticks and mites. I took the to my Vet this morning, where they were treated for internal and external parasites, one had an visible oozing infection from being improperly probed. They will require treatment for the next two weeks. When I emailed Jerry, his response was he had spent the money, I sent him on medical bills {Never heard that one before}. And that he didn't have any money to reimburse me, but if I would wait until Sunday, he had 4 more auctions that would close and then he would pay me.{Let me rip-off some other unsuspecting folks, and I'll use their money to repay the money I stole from you}. It made me feel like an accessory. This guy is a Certified Cockroach.