FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - RICK LEVEROCK.... CONMAN......
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 09:08 PM   #18
Gary O
I stay out of threads unless my name is brought up. And now that it has I will post.

I have a fauna fan club? Shoot if you say treating people with respect and also not threatening people is getting a fan club so be it. I do have friends here. I do have some that do not like me. But I will say 99.9% of the people here respect me and know I speak only truth and facts.

To attack fauna and myself and John(my brother) over that thread in the past is wrong. I posted all my facts I posted the threats Rick emailed my brother John. Yes he threatened me. More then one way. I never once have ever threatened him. I have never even talked about Rick sense that thread.

Me having a fauna fan club. Man I never in my life thought I would see that posted here. I guess being honest and a good guy now is bad in some eyes? Who knows.

But I do not know the UK parties involved in this deal. I do know Rick from one dealing I have had with him. All I will say is I will no longer purchase any animals from Rick. I said my peace on the other thread. I wish all the best to our UK Reptile keepers.