FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry Inquiry on Todd Gearheart
Thread: Inquiry Inquiry on Todd Gearheart
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 11:00 AM   #88
John Apple
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacuoco88 View Post
Apparently at some point in your "disagreement" with Gearheart, his slander campaign broke you down like a shotgun. After which you made the offer "Todd, if you stop telling lies about me, I'll stop telling the truth about you." And you've been his cheerleader ever since. You idolize and quote macho comic book characters because you yourself are a childish c_nt without integrity
Really man...is that all you got....broke me down like a shotgun.....never happened tool...those that know me here and there know the truth...really you should stick to suing or trying to sue doctors for a botched operation you freak....or trying to fix your theft arrests....yeah your record is all over google....a good Jerry Springer hilarious read joanie or johnnie [guess that depends on what bathroom you use on any given day of the week]
To all others here Todd has more than made up for any disagreement we may have had in the past.....I have done numerous trades with him since and as far as Todd.....I gotta say he has earned my respect when he deals with me....I have been in the game for about twenty or thirty years and my rep is awsome.....I dont deal with tools or cads....
I will add another thing...if it is in stock buy it