FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Bigpimpen22 led me on a wild goose chase.
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 02:16 PM   #124
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
In many cases, yes. But not always. Some employees get payed "sick" and "personal" days. I don't know of many employers who would allow an employee to take off two days for a "reptile" transaction. Again, I am more on the side of the fence of the OP, but what's good for the goose is good for the gander, yes? Proof goes alot further than hearsay on this site. So far, the only thing proven with regard to loss of money is that the accused lost a hundred bucks, perhaps rightfully so, maybe not. There are those here that would give back all of it, those who would give back half, and those who would give back squat. Perhaps a poll in another forum would be an interesting topic. May even help with the outcome of this thread, though I doubt it. JMO
Is this the REAL Chris? You are usually more logical than this.

It doesn't matter if he can use one of his employee days...they are WASTED because the transaction was not finalized. Although I may get paid for that day, I WASTED the time/money that could have been better spent (if a family emergency happens, I'm ill, etc...) Yes, the seller was forced to use money that he could have saved for another time.