FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Bigpimpen22 led me on a wild goose chase.
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 05:06 PM   #127
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
You don't know that. Neither does anyone here including myself. You are doing alot of assuming with no proof that there was money lost. That's out of character for the "real" Deborah, wouldn't ya say? Funny how you guys zeroed in on that little snippet in my post while avoiding the rest, the obvious. How shocking.
We were talking about proof of money lost on the seller's part as pertaining to the transaction. He's within his rights, and his image is not hurt except among those that can't afford to lose money, so will use every life event as an excuse to get their money back regardless of whether or not there is a TOS... while keeping breeders/sellers jumping though hoops.

I don't have to ask the seller for proof, because regardless of how his employer set up the "free time" days...that's essentially how it works. You have to work two weeks to get some of those days back...depending on how many were wasted. It's STILL money lost.

The seller provided enough proof for me.