FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Wise's rights?
Thread: Wise's rights?
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 03:36 AM   #16
brd7666
Well Dean, I'm not going to get into an argument here with you. We all have an opinion, so what agrees with you might not agree with someone else. I have been attacked several times in threads myself, but that is not going to run me off. If you let what others say run you off then that is up to you. If you chose to be silent, the one silencing you, is you yourself and no one else.

I have never accused you of anything, but I have found some of your statements to be somewhat questionable, and others have as well. I would love to see a happy ending to all of this and to see those responsible pay for their actions. If more people were involved then they need to be exposed. I don't remember Christina saying anything about me staying or not staying. Maybe Harold saved it all and he will show it, I don't know. In my opinion if this all leads to crap, then it will be of no use what so ever. It would only create more garbage to weed through. Nothing can change what has happened. People can think of me as they will, but I have not done anything wrong here, and I am protecting no one.