FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Wise's rights?
Thread: Wise's rights?
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 04:09 AM   #20
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by brd7666 View Post
I was not involved in any of the auctions because I was laid off last July from my job. I have not found another. I am having a hard time paying my mortgage every month, so I could not bid on any auctions. If I had some money I would have bid, but I don't at this time.
Your participation in the auctions has absolutely ZERO to do with the point I was making. The point I was making is that YOU pointed the finger at me and so did Deb.

Do you EVER wonder why YOU were allowed to stay in the chat whereas people who frequent chat were NOT allowed? Do you think that maybe its because the people who frequent chat know EXACTLY how much I talk to the Wise's and you have no clue? Wait, maybe its because people who knew Christina in chat really didnt like her to begin with and most likely wouldnt give her the time of day.

You questioned me in her thread and she fed off of that. But hey, its NOT your name being dragged through the mud so what do you care. Hell, you didnt even have the common decency to bring it to my attention and YOU were a part of the "private chat".