FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Hillary
Thread: Hillary
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 01:09 PM   #13
j_dunlavy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Give it time. It will get like that here eventually, if the current course is maintained....

Matter of fact, it may be that things are worse here than in several other countries, but with the media being controlled, our perceptions are being skewed by what we are allowed to see.
I should have said we are currently better off...

The trend in current society (here) has been very unsettling to say the least; with all the police issues, racial tensions, media control, and political bickering; it will eventually come to a head and it may get pretty ugly.

It never ceases to amaze me, not in a good way, how media outlets like Fox are sooooooo one sided; saw for a brief sec, before i got disgusted and turned it off, something about Hillary's candidacy; the first question they asked (of Huckabee) was " what do you think will be the best way of discrediting her as a candidate?"
What ever happened to running a campaign on "this is what I can do for you, these are my credentials" instead of "the other guy is garbage and will do this to you?" It's just really sleazy of them. They remind me of used car salesmen.

Not a big fan of Obama or Hillary, I think they are mediocre at best, but some of the alternatives are kinda scary. I would rather have someone like Colin Powell run, but he is smart and does not want the office and all the soap opera drama that it comes with.
I will admit, it was kinda funny watching all the people on Fox cry after Obama won the re-election; you would think they were just told they had a terminal disease or something they way they were carrying on.