FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 10:05 AM   #1009
kerrek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus Marley View Post
Was sending you the correct Tegu ever on the table? When he was asking for your address? I keep seeing that he asked for your address twice. Was this to send the one that he was going to get from someone because he didn't produce it, or was it the more expensive one that he initially said was worth too much and wouldn't send?
That's the thing in my mind that makes Ty the most wrong. He got offended the OP dared to question him on where the replacement tegu was coming from and say she thought it was shady he was changing from a tegu he produced to a random tegu. He then decides she's greedy and just wants money. Then to see how greedy she is he tells her give me your address I'm sending you a tegu but I'm not telling you what I'm sending. When she wouldn't give her address for said random tegu he decides she's too greedy and raffles her animal off to someone else. So this whole mess comes down to TY's ego being bruised. It's stupid and could have been avoided if he had just communicated with the OP. She wanted one of his tegus and became upset when he was going to substitute a random tegu without telling her where it was coming from. This should never have gotten to this point.